Tuesday: 1pm - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Hours of Operation
81078 N Pacific Hwy
Creswell, OR 97426
Copyright CCTS. All rights reserved.
Remember to correct anyone you see performing an unsafe act. If it persists, immediately report them to the Safety Chairperson, Board Member, or to the Club Manager. Persons that regularly act in an unsafe way will be expelled from the club.
1. NEVER LOAD YOUR GUN UNTIL ON THE SHOOTING STATION.
2. NO MORE THAN ONE SHELL FOR SINGLES AND TWO SHELLS FOR DOUBLES SHALL BE IN A GUN AT ANY TIME WHILE ON A SHOOTING STATION.
3. WHEN NOT ON STATION GUNS SHOULD BE POINTED UP OR DOWN, OPEN AND EMPTY.
4. SAFETY GLASSES AND HEARING PROTECTORS ARE REQUIRED OF ANYONE ON SHOOTING FIELDS.
5. NO SHOOTING OF ANY ANIMALS WHILE ON CLUB PROPERETY.
6. HELP KEEP THE AREA CLEAN BY PICKING UP EMPTY SHELLS.
7. DISPOSE OF FAULTY AMMUNITION IN A PROPER MANNER. DO NOT THROW FAULTY AMMUNITION INTO TRASH CANS OR ONTO FIELDS.
8. ALCHOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON FIELDS.
9. BE AWARE THAT BROKEN FLYING TARGET PIECES ARE HAZARDOUS TO YOU AND OTHER SHOOTERS ON FIELD.
10. ALWAYS BE AWARE OF YOUR “SHOT FALL” AND WHAT MAY BE IN THE AREA OF WHERE YOUR SHOT WILL LAND.
11. ALL SHOOTING MUST BE DONE WHILE ON A DESIGNATED SHOOTING STATION.
12. ONLY SHELLS WITH 7 ½ , 8 or 9 SHOT NO MORE THAN 1-1/8 OUNCE MAY BE USED. NO SHOOTING OF SHOTGUN SLUGS IS PERMITTED.
13. CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SHOOTING PRIVILEGIES TO ANY SHOOTER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
14. AT NO TIME IS A MEMBER TO STEP OUT OF THE DESIGNATED STATION AND INTO THE FIELD OF FIRE.
Creswell Clay Target Sports
81078 N Pacific Hwy Creswell, OR 97426
Wednesday, Sept. 18th
Women's Night 6 pm - 8 pm
Saturday, Sept. 21st
Trap Challenge 10:30
Wednesday, Sept. 25th
Board Meeting 6 pm
Sunday, Oct. 6th
100 Bird Sporting Clays &
50 Super Sporting
Wednesday, Oct. 16th
Women's Night 6pm
Saturday, Oct. 19th
Trap Challenge 10:30 am
Wednesday, Oct 23rd
Board meeting 6 pm
Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand and Sporting Clays.